Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE.....



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

Will U people stop with this stupid @ss riddle?



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

Been here before...asked and answered.



LIGHT



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

omfg this riddle has been here like 20 times



NOTHING



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

no, I can't guess this riddle. that's my answer



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

AIR. I've answered it before.



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

No.



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

answer: pressure?



I turn polar bears white---polar bears live at the poles=less pressure=white coat [absorbs more heat]



and I will make you cry--- ppl cry under pressure



I make guys have to pee--pressure on the bladder



and girls comb their hair--- the pressure to look good?



I make celebrities look stupid---they do stupid things under pressure



and normal people look like celebrities.--under pressure some ppl will work hard and succeed?



I turn pancakes brown--- heat pressure



and make your champane bubble.---carbon is added to it..and under pressure it "burns" up causeing it to bubble



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.---say you squezze a bag full of air using pressure..it pops



If you look at me, you'll pop.---cant really see pressure...but if its there then your surrounded by it...so when ur in a plane [surrounded by prssure] your ears pop



WORLDS HARDEST RIDDLE..... can you get it?

the answer is NO

No comments:

Post a Comment