Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

ok i have long brownish, red hair.



i have bangs, and my hair is just teh middle of my back, maybe a litle shorter. and im going back to school in the summer and i wanna look good for school but i like my hair mediem long with bangs and layers but im kinda tierd with the same look. right now my hair is cut like kaley cuocos hair ( shes off of 8 simple rules for dating my tennage daughter) if you can tell me who to look up thats a celebrity so i can cut my hair like thiers, not that im a follower or anything i just need helpPLEEZZE HELP ME :)



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

If you like it short, then how about the new Katie Holmes haircut? Its cute!



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

just try somthing u aint neva did b4 go to the hair salon and tell them u want something super cute and they will hook u up



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

it sounds like you are a follower.



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

a half ponytail, or an up ponytail would probably look really nice



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

do your like like avril lavignes in this video like at :33 seconds!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

ha, i donated my hair and decided to to something ive NEVER done before and got it cut like a boys. well, i got it to nearly shoulder length, but it felt weird, cos i just donated fourteen inches of har, but i got used to it. try for somwething you really want instead of something someone else has, but if that's what you want...



get side bangs if you dont have them. all those famous peeps have side bangs. cut it slightly shorter than it is now, and layer it, i guess. it would help if you blow dry it after you wash it tho. adds more volume.



have fun.



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

Why don't you tie your hair then curl it up and make it look like a flower?



that's what I do and trust me it would look like the BOMB



I need A new HAIRSTYLE for SCHOOL?

Oh god. Not Avril Lavigne's hair. Just. No. Ew.



Side bangs or regular ones?



This is cute.



http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/s...

No comments:

Post a Comment