Friday, April 27, 2012

Spirit Week?!?

Hey y'all.



I need some help.



Spirit week is next week at my school and I need some help with one of the days.



Monday [we have the day off for fall holiday.]



Tuesday[Circus Day]--I'm going to be a poodle. I'm going to put my hair in two high ponytails and curl them into ringlets. I'll wear all white clothes, and then black shoes and gloves.



Wednesday[Disney Day]--I'm going to be Alice inWonderland. I'll wear a blur dress with apron, pull my hair back with a black ribbon, wear white tights and black shoes.



Thursday[Celeb Day]--I have no clue.



Friday[Spirit Day]--I'm just going all out with our school colors (black and gold).



I need someone to be on celebrity day.



I have waist length blonde hair with bangs [ not side bangs. they are straight across. i can pull them back though]. I have fair skin with freckles, but that shouldn't matter too much anyways.



asked my mom %26amp; sister and the three they came up with were Cher, Hilary Clinton, and Nicole Richie.



Needless to say I need help.



Spirit Week?!?

Gwyneth Paltrow has similar coloring, right? I wouldn't think you'd need to dress up as somebody who resembles you. Pick some article that everybody associates with a particular celebrity, and wear/carry that. You could dress like them, too, and with that trademark thing, most people will know who you are.



Spirit Week?!?

hannah montana???



Spirit Week?!?

Paris Hilton. Dress up in some glamorous trashy outfit with huge sunglasses and lots of make-up. Wear some super high high-heels and carry aroud a fake puppy. Haha...that would be 2 cute.



Spirit Week?!?

you could easily be nicole richie or paris hilton. for nicole richie you could wear huge sunglasses, a hair scarf, skinny jeans and some top. for paris hilton you could wear like a silk dress and heels/sandals. you could also be hannah montana easily because of how your hair is.

No comments:

Post a Comment