Friday, April 27, 2012

Halloween costume??

Ok, my friends and I are going trick-or-treating as a group. One of my friends decided that her and I are going as Bradgelina. I'm going to be Brad. I was planning on wearing a white shirt that says "Bradgelina," an inflatable muscle suit, to put under, jeans, black cowboy boots, aviator sunglasses, and a wig. Where can i find these items? I already have some cowboy boots, I could make a shirt easily, and I obviously own some jeans. But I want to know where to find everything else. Help! Oh, and no eBay. I was planning on getting this look:



-Sunglasses and hair:



http://www.maximumeyewear.com/productfol...



Muscles: Kinda like this, only not as poofy.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/captainobvi...



Sorry, those are the only pictures I could find. But I didn't think you needed to see the jeans and shirt. Please, no rude answers.



Halloween costume??

As for as a muscle suit you may have to get a teen boys inflatable costume and put your clothes over it. The only other thing that I can think out is for you to tape socks on your arms and pecs under your shirt to have the muscle effect. As for the glasses you can find that style most anywhere - Target, Walmart, etc. If I were you I wouyld not write Brangelina on the shirt because Brad would not wear that shirt instead buy some baby dolls and carry them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment