Thursday, April 26, 2012

GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

I'm a junior in high school, and my sideburns are exactly like this... http://thistlehaven.net/J3/FacialHairSty... , and my hair is like this... http://celebrity.hairresources.net/Short... .



Do you like it?



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

Hair is nice but sideburns....I dunno. As long as you don't look like Elvis I guess it's alright



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

No. But then again, I aint a girl.



Good luck



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

every girl likes diff things



but really depends on if you are cute or not



if you have a bunch of piples or not



etc



but it is a cute style



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

hairs nice.. side burns in my opinion look rough and yuk i like a clean shaven guy really.. but other girls opinions could be different.



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

yes!!



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

Definitely not!!! The sideburns died and were buried with Elvis. He's not coming back and hopefully they won't either.



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

yes you look fine!!!!!!



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

only if they resemble past presidents....bushy is my fav sideburn shape.



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

I CAN BARELY SEE THE SIDEBURNS ON THE SECOND PIC BUT THE FIRST PICS SIDEBURNS ARE SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN MY PREFERENCE. BUT I DO LOVE SIDEBURNS ON A MAN AS LONG AS THEY ARE WELL MAINTAINED... KIND OF LIKE VAGINAL HAIR ON A WOMAN EVERYONE HAS THERE PREFERENCE AND SOME LIKE THINGS TO BE NEAT AND CLEAN WHILE 'OTHERS' LIKE THE NATURAL LOOK AND SOME DONT LIKE ANYTHING. :D HOPE THAT HELPED YOU!!



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

i agree with aimerr.



it all depends on how cute you are.



if you have a cute face, girls would love you the way you are.



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

just from what I can piece together it looks good. But the real question is do you like it?



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

Depends on the overall look. If sideburns are trim, they can look nice, but if they are bushy and unruly I think of Wolverine.



GiRLS... DO YOU LIKE SIDEBURNS ON A GUY OR NOT?

No I don't like sideburns on any guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment