Friday, April 27, 2012

Advise For My Curly Uncontrolable Mane?

My hair is curly/wavy/thick in the back and middle and to mid back so it is long and therefor tagles easier...what style can I do with my hair...I cannot get braids due to thin edges in front and a big A$$ head...I don't want to cut my hair but don't know what to do either...Any suggestions...? Kelis (singer), and Mya have similar hair to mine.



http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h...



http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h...



I already put tons of conditioner in it and am thinking of just wearing it curly all overa nd out but it doesn't look right as it lifts up and gets bigger when dry (except) on top of my head ...yeah pretty silly looking.



Advise For My Curly Uncontrolable Mane?

You need a Professional cut and you'll be happy because there are people that know how to cut your hair type and it



isn't shorter,it's less bulk in the wrong places.Go to the Salon.



Advise For My Curly Uncontrolable Mane?

Hope you found the hair style you were looking for. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment