Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What is the answer to this?!!!?

My gosh I can't figure this out! Am I retarded??? Please ease my mind and lemme know the answer!!!! Thank you!



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champagne bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



What is the answer to this?!!!?

some things online, and the answer actually might be "no". Because at the end of the riddle it asks you can you answer the riddle. Can you? Nope, maybe there's nothing that fits all of the scenarios. So the answer would be no. Sometimes riddles are sooo easy you could kick yourself. It always seems like their should be some kind of complex solution. And the answer is right before your eyes lol



It sort of reminds me of magic tricks too. They seem really cool when its done right before your eyes, but if you know the trick then you can't really enjoy them.



What is the answer to this?!!!?

Someone posted this riddle before and I guessed time. You don't think that's correct?



What is the answer to this?!!!?

OMG i must be retarded too lol i have no idea



What is the answer to this?!!!?

a woman who lives in Beverley hills who visits antarctia and cleans polar bears she is also a school nurse who checks hair and also tells kids when to pee, she is also a beautician who make people look good. part-time she works at i hop and burns pancakes and works at a vineyard last but not least she has special Glenda powers and can pop she also is in the paparazzi business



What is the answer to this?!!!?

This has been answered before.



The question is:



Can you guess this riddle?



The answer is:



No



What is the answer to this?!!!?

Suuurreee!!!!! I can guess the riddle.



lol but i'm not sure if it could be right so I'm gonna say, Time!



What is the answer to this?!!!?

the actual answer lies in the last sentence of this so called riddle. the actual question is 'can you guess the riddle', of which the answer would be no, which applies to pretty much everyone. hope this helped



What is the answer to this?!!!?

guess i am retired too



What is the answer to this?!!!?

The answer is "yes". You can guess, but you don't have to get it right...



What is the answer to this?!!!?

There is no correct answer to this.



Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment