Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What is the answer for this riddle?

I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



What am I?



What is the answer for this riddle?

time



What is the answer for this riddle?

for god's sake stop it already



What is the answer for this riddle?

The answer is. Look back, this has been asked 3 times today and about 75 times in the past month.



What is the answer for this riddle?

No.The answer is No, as in "No I can't solve this riddle". And you got the last line wrong, it's "Can you solve this riddle?" That's the dumbest riddle I've ever heard and I can't believe how many times it's been posted here. Literally thousands of times! Give it a rest already!



What is the answer for this riddle?

aahhhaaahahahahahahahahaahhhhaaa!!!!!!!!...



What is the answer for this riddle?

this question has been asked 6 million times on y!a. no really, im serious. wudnt it stop? im rly sorry but im not screaming at you, I am just so annoyed!!!



What is the answer for this riddle?

ugh! its pressure...i'm not being mean, alot of ppl ask that...but i guess that means i'm on here to much...i guess some of us have nothing better to do...lol*by that i mean me, not you...lol*most ppl say time but thats wrong it makes no sense....look below



What is the answer for this riddle?

you wrote it wrong... god its only on here a bazillion times... i would think you could get it right



the answer... if the question was written correctly would be "no, i cannot guess your riddle"



What is the answer for this riddle?

Don't let other's get you down. I'm not on here all the time, and have no idea what the answer is. Am stuck on the first part. Polar bears are born white???



What is the answer for this riddle?

Time



or



the answer no.



I heard this riddle 3 times already.



What is the answer for this riddle?

i don't have a clue------%26gt; tell us who you are



What is the answer for this riddle?

i couldn't find it out myself but heres a star



What is the answer for this riddle?

Aww people are so cruel these days but it's okay! This is the first time I saw this riddle and is the answer is "pressure" than its a really good one! becuase I get it it's a really good riddle!



What is the answer for this riddle?

geez, I don't come on this site to often, but when I do I always see this riddle.



What is the answer for this riddle?

liife

No comments:

Post a Comment