Friday, April 27, 2012

Whats' the deal?

I see celebrities everyday either changing their hair from brown to blonde (harder to do then blonde to brown), and then back again. How is it that every single time I go to a stylist they refuse to color my hair a natural looking blonde. I Do Not have really, really dark haircolor. Its a auburnish brown. What is their problem? Why can't I have blonde too? Example Sarah Michelle Gellar has dark brown hair naturally yet she can have blonde too? I know they can do it, but don't know why their're holding back. I guess "they think/know" whats best for me, I hate stylists/hairdressers like that. Any advice you can give me except giving them a rough/bad day? I tried several different stylists by the way. Maybe they aren't skilled enough?



Whats' the deal?

I had the same problem about 6 months ago. The reason they don't want to go super light blonde on someone with brown or dark hair is because they usually can't do it in one sitting or it would take up to 5+ hours. Especially people with red hair because it's extremely hard to bleach ginger/auburn hair, it takes awhile. Or they think that you wouldn't be able to handle the root maintenance because it does cost a lot and roots come in super fast when you have naturally dark hair. I suggest asking them if they would be willing to do it in steps. Like in two visits that way your hair would get a break from the bleaching and you wouldn't waste their day with having to be there so long. Or tell them "Yeah I know the roots come in fast but I'm willing to come back every 4-6 weeks" (that is if you're able to). You just have to tell them this is what I want and I better get it.



Whats' the deal?

yea thats weird. i think its just them because auburn hair can definitly be dyed blonde. try looking online



Whats' the deal?

Auburn is just a polite way of saying your a ginger. and ginger hair is real hard to dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment