Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help!!!!!!?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Help!!!!!!?

no



Help!!!!!!?

medusa? or maybe god



Help!!!!!!?

pimple or zit?



Help!!!!!!?

The sun



Help!!!!!!?

Gunna guess Pressure!



Help!!!!!!?

heat



Help!!!!!!?

Every line seems like it could have a legitimate answer to it except the last line of the riddle, "if you look at me, you'll pop.", which in turn makes the entire riddle null and void since it's looking for one defining thing to answer every statement in the riddle. There is nothing in this world that I could look at and I'll pop. How does a human being "pop" anyway? So all of you looking for an answer, even if you do find it, it's not correct. Sorry to bust your bubble, so to speak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment