Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Riddles ???

The World's Hardest Riddle



I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Riddles ???

time:over hair turns white, over time something will make you cry, over time guys will have to pee, over time girls will comb their hair, over time celebrities will look stupid, over time you could become a celebrity, over time heat will burn pancakes, over time champane will bubble, over time time will end, and if you look and wait for time too long you will die.



Riddles ???

No, I gives up.



Riddles ???

John E has the answer correct, even though I'm not sure if he knows he does. The answer is No.



Riddles ???

pressure



Riddles ???

huh?



Riddles ???

NO, I can't guess the riddle!!!! Very creative!!



Riddles ???

the sun?!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment