Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



What am I?



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

light



light makes polar bears clear hair shafts appear white



light makes your eyes water



light first thing in the morning...guy gets out of bed to pee and girl combs her hair



light makes celebrities look stupid since it shed light on their antics



light makes normal people look like celebrities by putting them in the spotlight



pancakes brown, they are no longer light



expose champagne to light and it bubbles



if you squeeze a lightbulb, it pops



can't figure last line but know that staring at sunlight is very bad for your eyes



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

No.



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

The correct answer is "BUBBLES".



Renegade, These are my reasons:



-BUBBLES turn polar bear's hair white. Their fur is actually brown, but due to the bubbles, they become white.



-Soap BUBBLES pop in your eyes and make you cry.



-Beer BUBBLES make guys pee.



-Shampoo BUBBLES make girls comb their hair (after bathing, that is)



-BUBBLES can make ANYONE look stupid if it's floating around you and you take a picture.



-But little girls look like celebrities (for some reason) when they have their pics taken with BUBBLES.



-Hot air BUBBLES cook pancakes



-CO2 BUBBLES makes champagne ...well... bubble.



-Squeeze a BUBBLE, it pops.



-Look at a BUBBLE when it pops. your reflection will pop, too... Therefore making it seem like YOU yourself popped.



See?



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

O M G how many times have i seen this thing on here......its getting really old...2 people just posted it like 5 minutes ago and the answer is nothing



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

ur mom?



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

time?



Can u answer this riddle? I can't?

It's got to be pressure. I just realized this! I turn polar bears white and I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop. Can you guess the riddle? Polar bears are white because the pressure at the poles is low, so they have to be able to absorb heat. Pressure makes you cry if it's too much. Pressure in your bladder makes you have to pee. Peer pressure makes girls comb their hair Celebrities usually crack under pressure. Many normal people will shine under pressure. Pancakes turn brown thanks to pressure generated by the heat. Champagne will bubble until the pressure of the carbonation has disappeared. If you squeeze something under pressure, BAM, there it goes. If you are "looking" at pressure, you're in it. for example--%26gt;in an airplane your ears pop under pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment