Monday, April 23, 2012

Please explain the riddle to me?

i dont get it the answer is TIME but i dont get it



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Please explain the riddle to me?

Yeah, answerer #2 and #3 are right...the answer is supposed to be "NO". You say "Can you answer this riddle?" and the answer is "No. I cannot answer this riddle."



Please explain the riddle to me?

it's time. time does anything.



Please explain the riddle to me?

The riddle is wrong, you're supposed to say "Can you guess the riddle?" at the end. The answer to the riddle is NO. So this means that YOU are wrong.



Please explain the riddle to me?

I've seen this riddle before, but it's slightly different.



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



But the answer is "NO," because there is no answer. I'm not sure why you were told that the answer was "time."



Please explain the riddle to me?

The only time I think of time is the part about the polar bears because the older they get the whiter the coat goes.



Please explain the riddle to me?

Jeez, with an answer like "TIME" you could at least come up with something that really makes whoever's answering feel dumb. Time; it's got potential to be a great riddle, but this stuff about crying, peeing, combing, popping... it needs work. The celebrity thing makes sense and the pancakes too... do polar bears turn white over time or aren't they always white? Think about what time really does (both good things and bad things) and a better, more worthy, riddle will be created.



Please explain the riddle to me?

I saw that someone had posted this on MySpace, and I was totally confused. Both "time" and "no" sound like reasonable answers to me. If someone can figure it out, I'll give you $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment