Monday, April 16, 2012

I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

Thanks!



Ok, here it is-



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

The answer is NO. That's the only question. That's why kids get it right most of the time. When you ask them can they guess the riddle, most of them will say NO. Adults on the other hand, try to figure the riddle out. There is no answer to the riddle. My AVATAR is sexy though. LOL



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

Time does all this



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

i think its time



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

Light (or sunlight)



Light makes polar bears clear hair shafts appear white.



Light makes your eyes water.



Light first thing in the morning...guy gets out of bed to pee and girl combs her hair.



Light makes celebrities look stupid since it shed light on their antics.



Light makes normal people look like celebrities by putting them in the spotlight.



Pancakes brown, they are no longer light.



Expose champagne to light and it bubbles



If you squeeze a light bulb, it pops.



Can't figure last line but know that staring at sunlight is very bad for your eyes.



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

The answer is "NO" beacuse the last line says: "Can you guess the riddle?" so they answer is no....not time, not nothing, not whatever



I can't figure this out! tell me the answer please!?

lol too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment