Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Help me in Changing a new hairstyle??

I get so confuse about changing a new hairstyle.i am really tired of my hair because i had the same hairstyle for about 2 years am i am really sick of it...



do you have any sites on rebonded fringe??



By the way i am planing to get a perm.i have a rounded face and i only want to get the top back part of my hair to be perm and i want to rebond my fringe...the top back part of my hair is about 5 inches long....can this be done??



these are the pictures and help me pick which of these look nicer on me??



1.http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/g...



2.http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/g...



Do you think #1 or #2 suits me best??



Thank you!!



Help me in Changing a new hairstyle??

Same,



Help me in Changing a new hairstyle??

the second one i dont think the first one suits anyone.



Help me in Changing a new hairstyle??

Since you have a round face, go for the longer hair...#2. Round face should never choose short hair because it will make your face rounder/ bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment