Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'll give you ***10 points for BEST ANSWER*** if you please help me figure out this style!!! Th

Hi, I'm looking to do my hair like Jessica Simpson's on her wedding day for an



upcoming event that I have to go to, and I was hoping that you'd be able to give



me step-by-step instructions on how exactly to go about it. I'm very



experienced in doing my own hair, but for whatever reason, I'm having difficulty



doing this look.



A little background about my hair: It's average to thick, very dark brown,



EXTREMELY curly, and comes to about 4-5 inches below my shoulders. The haircut



is layered for about the bottom 3 inches with more layering around my face.



(Also, I blowdry my hair straight everyday, so that's not a problem at all. I



also have a flat iron if needed.)



Some pictures of her hair (all that I could find... sorry, none are really



great):



http://www.glamforless.com/jessica%20sim...



http://www.wedlog.org/images/celebrity_w...



(continued below!) :-)



I'll give you ***10 points for BEST ANSWER*** if you please help me figure out this style!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Well from looking at it i would straighten it out (with the help of a big blob of serum!) then with a medium, and a large twister curling tongs, do the ends, and if i remember right, she has part of her layers pinned back, so some diamonte clips to hold it back.



but you might want to go to the salon b/c they have all the products that were used on her.Plus because everybody's hair textures different, the salon will have all the products to keep it that way, rather than going to a store and finding the wrong product that wont hold your hair up.



I'll give you ***10 points for BEST ANSWER*** if you please help me figure out this style!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

well arent you picky !!! go to a hair place and get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment