Friday, April 20, 2012

My 5yr old daughter got this in less than 3 seconds!!?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



My 5yr old daughter got this in less than 3 seconds!!?

The answer is "no". It is impossible to guess. What makes this riddle interesting is it says something about adult ego. The reason your child answered it correctly is because she would not feel inferior to you by not knowing the answer.



The more intelligent someone is, the less likely they are to get it because they will try so desperately to understand it.



My 5yr old daughter got this in less than 3 seconds!!?

Keep doing a great job with your daughter :)



I have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment