Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's a riddle...?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



i don't know the answer!!



It's a riddle...?

I think it's PRESSURE!



It's a riddle...?

So many people have been asking this question. Here is the link to the resolved one:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=...



It's a riddle...?

Pressure.



It's a riddle...?

I have no idea, but now im curious....



It's a riddle...?

if you were educated enough to READ you STUPID ARSS, you would know by now.



i hope you have nightmares of polar bears tonight and pee in the bed like a brown pancake then pop under



PRESSURE



It's a riddle...?

I'm seeing pressure as the answer? Don't think so. What has pressure to do with the color of a bear's coat? Pressure turns a pancake brown? "If you squeeze me I'll pop" - pressure? How? If I look at pressure? Pressure is not visible. Doesn't make sense to me, but then neither does anything I can think of. Sorry.



It's a riddle...?

Pressure. Duhh



It's a riddle...?

Since the question is Can you guess the



Riddle? The answer would be "NO" or some might



say "YES".



It's a riddle...?

I think this has something to do with age. But I don't understand how I can pop.



It's a riddle...?

Pressure is not the right answer... The correct answer is "NO" (That's why kindergarten students can answer it.)



The last line of the riddle should read, "Can you guess the correct answer?"

No comments:

Post a Comment