Monday, April 23, 2012

Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



what is it?



Please answer!



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

Pressure. Or some say it's "no" but I think otherwise. I hope that helps :3



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

Its time,preasure and something that will pop



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

The answer is pressure



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

Photoshoped pictures ,cha!



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

the last line of that is "can u answer this riddle?" the answer is no.



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

how does pressure turn a polar bear white??? and you can't look at pressure or time, they aren't something you can see, or touch/ feel, the riddle isn't complete, you need the part that says "can you answer this riddle?" and the answer is no because there is no answer to it, because these things don't have anything in common, time works for most of them, but like I said you can't squeeze time, or see it.



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

The answer is no. the real question is not the riddle. you left out the last line that says "can you answer this riddle" so the correct answer would be no.



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

omg i see this question like everyday.....



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

this is asked waaaay to many times on here...and im pretty dern sure it isnt 'pressure' which seems to be poppping up a lot...really doesnt make sense to me. the best answer anyones had to far is 'no' but that makes the whole thing kind of...boring.



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

Altitude, Gravity, Humidity,???



Answer this please? I really want to know!!?

well it's supposed to be, Do you no what I am, instead of what am I. Then the answer is no, you don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment