Monday, April 23, 2012

Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

"NO"



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

Time



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

yes... its time



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

the answer is no. wasn't this the one where harvard students couldn't figure it out but six year olds took about a minute because as we get older we think into things more seriously and overthink things sometimes while kids at 6 just say what they honestly think is the answer.



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

Yes, I can guess the riddle, but I think you're being grammatically incorrect, and I think the answer is either no or pressure... But I mostly CAN NOT. :)



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

wow.....i think time or change



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

The Sun.



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

time, I think.



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

Well it might be some kind of alcohol like maybe lets say beer idk cus time dont make yur champagne pop or w.e but dats my thought



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

time



not so hard once you've seen it a few times



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

nothing



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

YES I CAN!



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

PRESSURE.



I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)



and I will make you cry. (peer pressure)



I make guys have to pee (pressure in bladder)



and girls comb their hair. (peer pressure)



I make celebrities look stupid (stress = pressure)



and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)



I turn pancakes brown (pressure causes heat. heat makes pancakes brown)



and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)



If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

you got me



Can u figure this out? (World's hardest Riddle)?

Wow the answer is no but i wouldnt of guessed it had it been for the link someone put up

No comments:

Post a Comment