Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

The World's Hardest Riddle---



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer?



The Answer Is NOT NO!! The question "Can you guess the correct answer?" is asking can you guess it, and the answer to that question is yes, YES you can GUESS the answer.



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

The answer IS NOT pressure. Pressure has nothing to do with temperatures at the north pole, or why polar bears are white!



The right answer is "NO"!



Sources:



http://fun.egreetingsetc.com/2F/D/AI/ind...



http://teensetc.com/0F/0D/BI/index.shtml



http://phunpages.com/1F/D/AI/index.shtml



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

Did you know that this one has been on Answers about 100 times? I'm sick of hearing it. The answer is pressure!



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

Water



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

I can guess the riddle, because it's printed right here.



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

NO.



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

Yo mamma



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

The answer is already been said, but I have a hard time believing that 84% of kindergartners even know the word "pressure" let alone can figure it out based on this riddle ... source please ?



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

Sorry, but the correct answer is "no"...



The World's Hardest Riddle!!?

The answer is "NO".

No comments:

Post a Comment