Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anyone know the answer?

Ok, I have seen this many times, I'm sure a lot of you have too. They say a kindergardener can get this answer in 6 minutes, but 97% of Harvard grads can't answer it.



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Does anyone know the answer?

I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)



and I will make you cry. (peer pressure)



I make guys have to pee (pressure in bladder)



and girls comb their hair. (peer pressure)



I make celebrities look stupid (stress = pressure)



and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)



I turn pancakes brown (pressure causes heat. heat makes pancakes brown)



and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)



If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)



i think its pressure..



Does anyone know the answer?

the answer is nothing. I guess the Harvard students try to look too hard into things. But that's just for older croud in general.



Does anyone know the answer?

We all know the answer. I an only shy to answer it.



Does anyone know the answer?

balloon?! or nothing!



Does anyone know the answer?

i have no idea what the answer is, it is too confusing.



Does anyone know the answer?

I have wracked my brain and even asked my nine-year old granddaughter...we have no clue....am dying to find out what it is now....Could it be air????



Does anyone know the answer?

nothing!



Does anyone know the answer?

uh gas? geehee



Does anyone know the answer?

It got to many riddles in it.



Does anyone know the answer?

pressure



Does anyone know the answer?

I don't know, perhaps I should go to Harvard. But, I like Mimi's answer 'pressure'.



Does anyone know the answer?

well at least i dont feel too stupid since the harvard yups cant get it either, you will come back and tell us though wont you?



Does anyone know the answer?

I am not giving up... I will find a 6 year old and ask for help if I have to!



is it water?

No comments:

Post a Comment