Saturday, April 14, 2012

Can u guess the riddle????

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the riddle?



Can u guess the riddle????

well, considering the riddle asks "Can you guess the riddle?" i'm gonna go with he answer being: "NO". i'm pretty sure that's right answer so i guess in a way i can guess the riddle,



SO the riddle isn't actually asking you about all that stuff it is simply asking you if you can guess the riddle.



Can u guess the riddle????

time.



Can u guess the riddle????

Thumbs up to the kindergarteners (if that is a real word)! I don't have a clue...



Nice riddle. Now I can hardly wait for the answer, because of the Harvard/kindergarten comment.



Can u guess the riddle????

NO I CAN'T GUESS THE RIDDLE!!!



Can u guess the riddle????

ive got no idea!! (haha kindergarden kids must be pretty smart!!- or im just dumb lol)



i want to find out this answer!!



Can u guess the riddle????

The answer is TIME.



Damn, I really, really hate this riddle.



Can u guess the riddle????

Hey...Jason could be right....the answer could be "No"



Most kids would say, "no" after a question mark.



****************



The other answer could be Ghost!!!!! because kids believe in ghost - they have a very imaginative mind.



Can u guess the riddle????

Make-up kits



Can u guess the riddle????

snow



Can u guess the riddle????

time.



u think i don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment