Monday, April 23, 2012

This is irritating me....lol?

This is floating around Myspace and I'm mad at myself that I can't get it...do you know?



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the riddle?



This is irritating me....lol?

The official answer is No, you cant guess the riddle. It's not saying "What am i" its not saying "What makes polar bears white" its just saying "Can you guess the riddle?" and the answer is No. That is the answer that kindergarden students get, they say "No, i cant guess it" However, there are other anwsers, but they are just the odvious ones like god, time, pressure, air, and weather.



This is irritating me....lol?

thew answer is no, i cant guess the riddle



This is irritating me....lol?

the answer i no



This is irritating me....lol?

No sorry, aaah you just gave me a headache



This is irritating me....lol?

somebody just ask that question a few weeks ago and i forgot the answer lol



This is irritating me....lol?

the answer is "no" because kindergarten kids will admit that they can not answer the riddle because it is too hard. College kids wont admit defeat :P



This is irritating me....lol?

nature.



This is irritating me....lol?

The answer is NO specifically answering the last question up there.



It's been floating around on here also.



This is irritating me....lol?

Ive heard this so man times and ive heard alot of answers. One said needle..... but thats not it.



Nature or science maybe? Hmm thats brilliant!



~Kim on Jazzys acc



This is irritating me....lol?

The answer is "NO".



This is irritating me....lol?

LOL, I was going to say Mother Nature, but that sounded too stupid.



This is irritating me....lol?

Ummmm NO



This is irritating me....lol?

time

No comments:

Post a Comment