Monday, April 16, 2012

Riddle!!!!?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Riddle!!!!?

Michael Jackson



Riddle!!!!?

Fire, bubble ice bad make up?



Riddle!!!!?

The answer is No.



Riddle!!!!?

Oh my! This riddle is asked again here???



It's either you will say that the answer is "NO"



Or the answer is "TIME"



you should choose me as Best Answer because im sure im right! :)



Riddle!!!!?

you weren't listening to rvsagf12345 were you?



Riddle!!!!?

no idea....is this a good one?



Riddle!!!!?

this is a MEGA hard riddle!!! idk!



Riddle!!!!?

STOP postin this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Riddle!!!!?

no



Riddle!!!!?

Besides Time, God, Pressure #1 and Air, the solution is "NO"



Riddle!!!!?

GRRRRR..!!! why is everyone postig this ridddddllleleleeeeeee???????????? EEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!!



It's NO



Riddle!!!!?

haha no



Riddle!!!!?

The answer is simply "no".



That's why kindergarteners can answer it...



Look here: http://www.teensetc.com/0f/0d/bi/index.s...



Although the riddle originally was based on a poem about time, there were errors in it that make it impossible to be answered with "time".



The last part of the riddle, "If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop." is actually from an old riddle which had the answer "bubble". (if you squeeze it it will pop, if you look at it you see your reflection and you pop.)



And the answer "pressure" came from a kid or someone who knew nothing at all about why it is cold at the north pole or why polar bears appear white.



Good riddle! e

No comments:

Post a Comment