Saturday, April 14, 2012

I NEED HELP with a riddle! asap!?

I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champagne bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



I NEED HELP with a riddle! asap!?

Time:



Polar bears are born yellowish, and turn white when they grow up (which takes time);



When old folks reminisce of times gone by, it can make them cry;



It takes time to fill a man's bladder after having a few beers;



A lady's hair can gets pretty mussed up after a few hours of not combing it;



Age and time blunt the talents of celebrities;



Likewise, it takes time to practice one's art, which is a good way to become a celebrity;



It takes time to cook pancakes and to ferment grapes into wine;



If you try to squeeze too much into an hour or day you'll feel like it "popped" or has passed you by;



And if you look too long at time and its vastness, your brain will feel like it's "popped" from all the stress



I NEED HELP with a riddle! asap!?

no



I NEED HELP with a riddle! asap!?

water? just a guess, mayb air??



I NEED HELP with a riddle! asap!?

the answer is no you can't guess the riddle because it has no answer

No comments:

Post a Comment