Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Britney Spears? Whats going on?

I briefly saw her freak out that was accidentally released. Whats the deal and now she has hair again? Someone help me I'm having a celebrity gossip crisis!!!



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

wow shes like lost her damn mind...did you see the one where she was talking about how the world is so nice and how you should believe everything you read...she did it all in this whack job valley girl accent and then she was saying her management did a great job by sending her to rehab...yea blame it on them Brit I'm sure they also advised you to go out partying with no panties and show your stuff to the whole world...what a big fat failure! oh yea and the hair is definitely a wig, apparently buying wigs is her new obsession. i think they should commit her stupid @$$ that way we can all know shes safe when she comes back out!



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

shes on crack-a-doodle



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

Who cares?



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

Who cares!!! besides, the hair is a wig.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

your both crazy



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

She was blasted off to the moon in my spacecraft never to return . Hooray!!!!!



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

i don't know



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

she`s getting her life back togather so they say



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

You should send her a get well in the asylum card.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

That's a very good wig she has...her hair would only be a 1/2" long, at the most---Someone else said "extensions" but I dont think so.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

a wig



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

You shouldnt really worry about all those spoiled little brats like britney. Her time is over.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

The hair is a wig :P



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

She's a looney in the looney bin whos in rehab. she shaved all her hair then went crazy at the beverly hills mall



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

Ms. Britney Spears is becoming old soggy news and, I still luv Paris Hilton, man, is she one hot chick and I wouldn't mind taking her out for a cup of gasoline with high grade octaine. But Britney Spears? No way!! She is out of her mind, beyond her league and she needs desperate psychiatric treatment to cure whatever is ailing her once and for all. That's whats going on!



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

I think the hair is a wig. I thinks she's been released from rehab in March...but she still doesn't seem right. I really think she's got drug issues.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

she fall in love with me but i left her and that made her go crazy cuz she couldn't believe that she's losing me for paris helton



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

She couldn't handle her own celebrity status before, and now it's catching up to her. She has no balance in life.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

She's crazy.....



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

who cares? she was pushed into being a celebrity too young and a sex symbol before she was even legal. all the guys on earth wanted to screw her 16-year old little girl brains out - wouldn't that mess up anyone's head? look at brooke shields. same deal. don't exploit little girls and we won't have this problem.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

Her hair is a wig. Trust me I know hair doesnt grow that fast. I was bald from brain surgery almost 2 years ago and my hair is just now to my shoulders.



I dont think she knows what is going on herself. The girl needs help before she ends up like Anna Nicole.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

I could say alot of things and make the answer really long and dragged out, but I'm not. All I can say is this girl is battling some serious demons. The poor girl needs help real bad. I hope to god that she gets it. People who know her should try and help in whatever way they can instead of judging her. With the way she's acting out, I'm sure people is scared in what she might do next. she shaved all her hair, got more tattoos, then you see her wearing a wig. She skipped out of rehab before her time. Now one of the latest news is that she has done all these cosmetic surgery to impress her ex, J.T. This as gone too far. She needs help I tell you.



Britney Spears? Whats going on?

she goes to rehab, doesn't she//



hope she gets well soon



her children need a healthy mom to look after them



come back soon , Brit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment