Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's a good haircut for me?

My hair is a really dark brown and before school starts (I'm 13) I want a new haircut, my hair is also 8-9 inches below my ears, my hair is layered and is naturally curly, i did want to get highlights but people have told me not to get highlights because my hair is such a pretty color, I want something a little shorter but not too short, and long enough to put in a high ponytail, i preferably want a haircut that will keep my hair straighter because it's always really wavy, and I prefer it straight, I also have really thick hair, but I'm going to get it thinned, if you could give me websites with pictures or celebrity examples, that would be really good, thanks!



What's a good haircut for me?

ur hair would look so cute like this.http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5930/Eve...



even these.keep same hair color though.



http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/Jamie...



http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumh...



good luck.



What's a good haircut for me?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/



What's a good haircut for me?

My hair is REALLY thick, and i got it cut so it is just below my shoulders, but angled so it slopes down from the front



I wouldn't do it too short (for mine) because it would just poof cos its so thick



What's a good haircut for me?

layers will make your hair curlier (less weight) Maybe you could get a trim and treat yourself to some nice salon product. Get a flat-iron for straight hair, or blow-dry.



What's a good haircut for me?

This is a really important issue, so understand that you're completely off base with what you want. The "in" thing for the fall will be girls with buzz cuts that are bleached white. You can be there in all your stark glory and everyone will be enthralled by you (a tip: bleach the hair white before you buzz it off so that the stubble will be consistent).



Post photos here after you do it.



What's a good haircut for me?

OMG!!! That sounds exactly like me! my hair is really dark brown and it's layered curly and thick and i want it long enough to stay in a ponytail and i'm 13! I think the only way to make it straight is to use a straighting shampoo or a hair straightener. I say get highlights, but too different ffrom the shade you have, and only 2 to 5, and cut it short and curl it inside, maybe just under you ears or (since you want a ponytail) leave it the way it is, layered, thas what looks best.

No comments:

Post a Comment