Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vidal Sassoon Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Deep Waver-Does this work?

Ok, i guess they sell this at target. I was wondering if it creates waves, or if it just looks unnatural like a crimper would create. IF ANYONE has used it and has a picture of what their hair looks like with it, or could match the discription to a celebrity, that would help me out soooo much!!



thanks!!!!!!!!



oh, also i have really straight hair so does it work on pin straight hair as well?



Vidal Sassoon Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Deep Waver-Does this work?

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I bought one of those last year %26amp; don't really like it. Honestly, it did look a bit unnatural (like a crimper). I think that, if you do really small sections (like an inch wide), though, it could look decent, but, it takes FOREVER to do b/c you have to match up the waves that you create exactly to the one's above them, or, it will look really weird. When I used it, it look over an hour to do half my head. Since I was already running late for an event, I couldn't finish it , so, I just ended up washing my hair quickly %26amp; wearing it straight.



If you want to get the same results, but easier (%26amp; cheaper), you can just braid your hair when it's wet (%26amp;, put some gel in first) %26amp; when they are dry, take out the braids %26amp; you will have really nice waves that look really natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment