Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Your favorites:?

your fav horror movie? Mine is the omen



what do sing in the shower if you do sing? norah jones in the tub



whats your fav colour? baby blue



do you like baths or showers? showers



what do you like better hands or feet? feet if they are cute



do you like cruly hair or stright hair? straight



whats your fav kind of drink? coca cola



What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? double click my mouse lol



Fave. celebrity (female)? Med Ryan



Fave. celebrity (male)? chris tucker



Fave. singer (group)? outkast



Fave. singer (individual)? jamie foxx



big city or little town?big city



homecookin or take out? take out



Your favorites:?

The Ring



I don't sing in the shower



Creamy orange



Showers



Feet (I have a fetish for girl feet)



Straight hair



Very cold water



Talk to myself



Chyler Leigh



Mark Wahlberg



Linkin Park



Bob Dylan



Big city



Home cooking



Your favorites:?

any yes baby blue straight both any any any any



Your favorites:?

White Noise



I don't sing



Blue



both



hands...hands down!!! lol



stright



Diet coke



pick my nose



None



Johnny Depp



Tool



Scott Ian



little town



home cookin!



Your favorites:?

horrow movie: dont watch 'em



song: hehe, breaking free, from high school musical



color: green



bath or showers: showers



hands or feet: hands



curly or straight: wavy :)



drink: milk



no one is looking: uh......i dont know



female celeb: hayden patineire (however u spell it)



celeb male: Channing Tatum



singer group: relient k (sry rachael, i copied :) )



singer individual: dont have one.



city or town: little town



cooking or takeout: cookin



Your favorites:?

1.halloween



2. Mr. roboto



3. Dark Green



4.both



5. hands



6. depends on the person



7. pepsi



8. do a little dance



9. kate hudson



10. Jared Padalecki



11. right now My Chemical Romance



12. Chris Cornell



13. both



14. home cookin



Your favorites:?

Horror Movie- Scary Movie 4 Haha



I do not sing in the shower...



colour- Greenish blue



shower



Wavy... straight-ish... curly is nice, too



Drink- apple juice



when no one is looking- adjust (haha)



Female celeb- *shrug*



male celeb- johnny depp or elijah wood



Group- right now, Kings of Leon



singer- Amy winehouse



Little towns... they're close... you know everyone- it's nice, sometimes....



Chinese take out



:P



Your favorites:?

1. Wrong Turn



2. Made Of Scars by Stone Sour



3. Black



4. Showers



5. Feet



6. Wavy hair



7. Beer



8. Dance around the house.



9. Mischa Barton



10. Leonardo Dicaprio



11. Bullet For My Valentine



12. Jack Johnson



13. Little town.



14. Homecookin



Your favorites:?

don't like horrors!



don't sing in the shower, just sing to whatever's playing



pink!



showers



hands



straight



juice



em...dunno nothing I can think of



lindsay lohan...sorry! lol I can't think of anyone else and she's funny to read about



johnny depp/mcfly



mcfly



paolo nutini



big city



take out



Your favorites:?

Carrie



Kelly Clarkson



Pink



showers



hands



straight



sunkist



dance



Jennifer Aniston



Leo DiCaprio



Taking Back Sunday



Fergie



Little Town



Take out



Your favorites:?

OOH FUN!



your fav horror movie?=SAW...all three of them



what do sing in the shower if you do sing?=Usually I'll sing along with bowling for soup or whatever I have in my CD player



whats your fav color?=BLACK



do you like baths or showers?=Showers



what do you like better hands or feet?=Hands...feet gross me out hardcore



do you like curly hair or straight hair?=Depends on the person...on me, straight or with a slight wave for volume



whats your fav kind of drink?=Water...or Rum



What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?=Walk around naked...heck yes



Fave. celebrity (female)?=I know I'm the only one who will agree...but Paris Hilton is my fav. female celeb



Fave. celebrity (male)?=Jack Black...he's hilarious



Fave. singer (group)?=idk...my fav. band is H.I.M



Fave. singer (individual)?=Ludacris



big city or little town?=In between



homecookin or take out?=Which ever I'm in the mood for or which ever is healthier...usually home cooking cause I can choose how many calories I consume...

No comments:

Post a Comment