Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

.... WITH MY HAIR??So I would like to give myself a whole new makeover and look



celebrity good. These pictures are pre-makeover. I think I can grow my hair out to lower back but it will prob take two years, maybe 1 and 1/2. I've thought about getting a really pretty, natural looking weave with a sort of wavy look like Beyonce but will that be a turn off to non-black guys?? Because I have to admit that since the vast majority of guys at my University are white or Asian, I am attracted to guys outside my race alot. I also think that maybe I should try using a super-dark black eyeliner pencil around my eyes and more mascara, anymore suggestions welcome! :))



http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150...



http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150...



http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150...



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

i dont think you need a makeover at all. your very pretty already. just lay off the pink lipstick. stay natural cause your naturally pretty.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

i think side bangs and long layers would look really good on you (like beyonces style) I dont think it would be a turn off to have a weave but I wouldn't know lol.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

i think the beyonce look would look really good on you. like big fat waves like this:http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/beyonce-...



maybe add a few slices of brown to your hair, it really will play up the waves.



for your makeup a liquid eyeliner and black mascara would look good but please lay off the magenta lip color, its incredibly overbearing and somewhat clownish. trade it in for a burgundy if you want color or just a clear gloss.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

as a non-black i find you attractive already as you are, stay as you are your naturaly good looking



P.S. celebs arent real they love the make up and fake skin, botox lol, never follow celebs!



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

i think you look great as is.8/10 i'd date you in a heartbeat! but i think i'm to old..



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

aww you're cute just the way you are!



i love your smile



you seem like such a sweet person!



don't change yourself



maybe try a different color and curly your hair? idk



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

you are very pretty, maybe get it cut like Rihanna, or a bit longer than you shoulders, so you can have some variety in hairstyles.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

you are really pretty you dont need a make over, but try some gold and brown make up they would go great with your skin tone =)



and if your curled your hair it would look sooo nice =)



try it =)



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

A girl with your eyes and your smile doesn't need hair at all. 8^)



Whatever you do I'm sure it will be fine. But just as you look now you should have no trouble attracting guys. (Why didn't you post your phone number here?)



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

first take off the pink lipstick it is not your shade and take your hair out of the low ponytail and put it in a higher one. Instead of the pink lips i would buy just a clear shiny gloss it will look cute and clean. With your eyes i would put a little gold eyeshadow and mascara it would look great with you skin. Don't put all tthe eyeliner on because it will look trampy and look like you need make up to make you look pretty.



hope this helps



-vita



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

You're adorable, but I do agree with the first poster about the pink lipstick.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

yeah deffo, u'd look gorg wit d beyonce look!



ur alredi a reli pretty girl so dnt worry about othr guys.



1 thing...no pink lipstick!!



mayb try a gold cr鑼卪e eyeshadow. black eyeliner and mascara and liquid eyeliner wuld look lovely!



xx



=]



just experiment wit new looks an see wat works 4 ya



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

you're gorgeous! get the rihanna cut, where it's longer in the front and shorter in the back. that would look beautiful on you.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

get rid of that cheap *** lip liner and lipgloss. you look so tacky and outdated. try putting soft waves it your hair with a curling iron. and whats wrong with you? you make black guys seem like a disease. well, i hope you dont end with an asian because black-asianese babies look weird except kimmora lees children. they are adorable and look nothing like their daddy.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

you look fine the way u are but try the beyonce look or geta weave



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

the eyeliner you have on looks fine to me, and no most guys dont care if you wear a weave, most celebrity women wear a weave,nobody cares. yeah try a beyonce look that would look good



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

I could tell you honestly that you are already very beautiful, but all the compliments in the world aren't going to help you if YOU don't believe it. Your hair is shiny, your skin is georgeous and I think, under all that pink your lips are probably beautiful! And you have a killer smile. The first thing you need to do is OWN your look. If you waste your time trying to look like someone else, no one can help you. you could use a little cleanup around your hairline if you are going to wear your hair back. Whatever you do, PLEASE do not get the Rhianna cut! if I have to see one more person with that cut...anyway...I would use a bit of pencil or powder to fill in some of the sparse areas of your eyebrows, but otherwise the shape is great. As far as a cut, if growing it to Beyonce's length is your goal then go for it! but don't sacrifice your natural beauty in the meantime! Now, I am not sure how you would be doing your weave (braiding it in? Gluing it?) but most methods I know of are bad for your hair for many reasons. Some swwoopy bangs and some soft layers and framing that comes right down to your dimple would be a HUGE change with very little taken off and still give you room to grow it out. For makeup, decide what you want to accentuate, your lips or eyes. I think red lipstick is flattering on anyone but I especially like it on either super pale or darker skin tones especially with your super-white teeth. Play with stuff at the makeup counter and see what is best for you. For eyes, get a nice eye cream and some conceler. if you like bright colors do them on your eyes with a soft lip. Darker-skinned people have to wear more eyeshadow with LOTS of pigment so invest in something like MAC. For 50$ they will do a consultation of colors just for you and it goes toward the makeup you buy. Most make-up counters have something like that so check em out! Just make sure you FEEL good, because that is the first step in LOOKING good. Stop trying to look like a celebrity or trying to look good for guys. It is only going to set you up for future problems. Look good for YOU and the rest will follow.



Guys, what should I do...(pics)???

I think your beautiful.



You have a great smile. =]



Get side bangs. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment