Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why is everyone so obbessed with bashing Amy Winehouse?

Okay, so she's a drug user, or at least was one...she's not the only one!



She wears a femme fatale style with a punk twist, and is highly regarded by Karl lagerfield, BIG DEAL!



How is she any different from any celebrity. And BTW, why does everyone say she looks like Janice from friends? They look nothing alike! Just the hair.



Also, how is her face ugly? She has big eyes ans full lips. She doesn't have great teeth though, but that can always be fixed, and it's only noticeable when she smiles. i do think she is way too skinny though.



I'm not a fan, but I just do not see the big deal.



I swear...I don;t get people sometimes



Why is everyone so obbessed with bashing Amy Winehouse?

Because she楹搒 bad for the kid of this World



If you have any kid楹搒 would you let them hang out with her ??



Why is everyone so obbessed with bashing Amy Winehouse?

That's how ignorant most people are. A talented woman from a different country comes to America and is a hot and then she's like the no. 1 enemy because she's busted using drugs. There are more celebrities doing it than you think. I'm not saying that makes it right,but give it a rest.



Also,I'm pretty sure kids have friends that do drugs,so I wouldn't pull the "What about the kids?" act.

No comments:

Post a Comment