Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

I've noticed many celebrities have recently been dying their hair darker. What suddenly made this change? What do you think about it?



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

People have realized that most look best with warm brunette shades, than bleach blonde.



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

its winter um....season changes and so does the style idk but im happy i have dark brunette hair lol



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

i'm not really watching the celebs 24/7 but i think right now browns "in" so its great. but i bet it will cahnge very soon to black, or red or blonde again. i think brown is just in fashion rite now.



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

Kind of. I think a lot of people look better with darker hair. I just put dark brown lowlights in my dark blonde hair and I totally love it



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

Geez, I hope so. I love brunettes more than blondes.



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

people are just trying to be different and stand out...maybe if they just chilled out and worked on their personalities maybe they would be content with themselves.



Is brunette becoming the new blonde? If so, why?

Its like the new hair colour



And there people went on saying blonde is the best.



Where as the hair colouring is blonde and red



And there people went on saying blonde is the best.



Its like the clothes fashion is "Emo" with the fake happy people pretending to be depressed and wearing black and white striped tops.



I'm happy to say that I have always been a brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment