Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Im trying to lay off the heat from my straightener this summer what r some hairstyles that don'

My hair is barley hitting my shoulders in length and is in between straight and wavy ( not straight enough to not straighten it and not wavy enough to scrunch it) What are some ways I can do my hair with out heat that is better than a messy bun or simple ponytail? HELP!



P.S. my hair is this length ( Similar Kristen Cavallari's length)



http://urbanmoms.typepad.com/cheatys_cel...



Im trying to lay off the heat from my straightener this summer what r some hairstyles that don't involve heat?

Well actually at that length and summer will cause frizz go curly! Don't be blonde harsh on the heat!



Im trying to lay off the heat from my straightener this summer what r some hairstyles that don't involve heat?

try out some cute braides on the top of your



hair then let the rest down

No comments:

Post a Comment