Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I need serious girl advise!!! Please click :)?

I am going to se this really hot guy tonight,



and i was wondering if you had any tips on how to do this hair style could you help me please?



http://www.makeoversolutions.com/gallery...



I need serious girl advise!!! Please click :)?

Don't try anthing you haven't tried before cos if it goes wrong then you'll get stressed out at having to restyle it at the last min (from experience lol)



Get someone to help you practice with a large barrel tong and spray each section before curling but I'd practice well before your night out. Good luck.



I need serious girl advise!!! Please click :)?

Well my hair is naturally wavy like that so i just apply serum.



If you have straight hair use different sizes of curling iron curling in different directions. use serum and something to hold if after.



If you have curly hair it will take long to get it. straighten then do it.



I need serious girl advise!!! Please click :)?

you want to apply some moose or gel to your hair when its wet and then let it dry in a towel. Another variation would be to use big curlers and then finger brush your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment